Our client asked us to refurbish all of the bathrooms in their house. There was the main family bathroom, 2 En-suite bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom. They wanted to re-use their existing basins and toilets, but change everything else. As part of this multi-room project, we carried out the following:
- Stripping back each room to bare walls
- re-tiling each room using Villeroy&Boch tiles
- installing low profile trays
- installing Aqata shower enclosures
- Hansgrohe shower fittings and taps were fitted
- Keuco mirrored cabinets and accessories were fitted to add those finishing touches
Our client is very pleased with the end result as each bathroom has been updated and given a new lease of life.
We transformed this ground floor en-suite bathroom providing a spacious walk-in shower and some all important storage units. The En-suite bathroom was created using the following products:
- low profile shower tray
- Aqata walk-in shower screen with hinged panel
- Zehnder heated towel rail
- Ambiance Bain fitted furniture
- Villeroy&Boch porcelain tiles
- Villeroy&Boch semi-recessed basin and back to wall WC
Our customer is delighted with the end result. A calm, stylish environment meeting their requirements.
We converted this ground floor bathroom into a wet room to provide wheel chair access for our customer. The wet room was created using the following products:
- Wedi fundo system for the wet floor area
- Italian porcelain tiles
- Laufen wall mounted toilet with soft close seat
- Laufen basin and vanity unit
- Geberit concealed WC frame
- Hansgrohe concealed shower valve operating both the fixed head and hand shower
- Keuco corner grab rail system
- Keuco shower seat, which is removable and also tips up when not in use.
The end result is a contemporary wet room with clean lines which crucially meets the practical needs of our customer.